JOB TITLE: Junior Videographer (Full Time)
Location: Dar es Salaam.
Summary of the Role:
Jamii Media is looking to fill the role of junior videographer. The position is open to a creative individual full-time based in Dar es Salaam. The videographer will report to Senior Videographer and will be responsible for planning, filming, and editing videos that can be used for various projects. The videographer should be able to stay up to date with industry trends and tools.
- Coordinate with the Jamii Media content team, journalists, and other related personnel to conceptualize video ideas for the shoot and post-production
- Plan and ensure that equipment for shoots is present and working.
- Be a one-person (or woman) band in the field — you’ll handle audio, video, and lighting
- Film videos on set or location and Edit footage in post-production.
- Selection and implementation of special visual effects, music, and audio for each video shoot.
- Work with journalists to evaluate what’s working and what’s not, and develop ongoing plans to satisfy audience needs better.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional video environment.
- Able to operate DSLR cameras and DJI gimbal.
- Able to edit footage using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Passion for creating innovative and original content.
- Ability to take timely action to solve problems effectively.
- Strong organizational, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
APPLY HERE before 08 November 2022.